Trouble at Yahoo?

Not me any more since the new NEO format of Yahoo Groups jumped onto my screen with no warning and with no option to go back. Users and moderators, which is me on a daily basis, are posting messages requesting Yahoo to either make the functions that have always been possible work again, or failing that, go back to the old format.

Yahoo responds to its thousands of complainants with a: 'thank you for your feedback we are working to make it better' comment. To me that translates as 'We are aware it doesn't work but it's our site and we have to keep the geeks occupied so nah nah nah nah nah!'

Like many who have posted rants on their forum, I am so frustrated with Yahoo that we have jumped ship to a Facebook Group - and we may never go back - even if they do get their act together!

It wasn't broke so why did they fix it?

The Register says it like it is

Update - I've been rumbled, the Yahoo server won't let me into my e-mail account now and gives me an error message!  Must have read my blog and are annoyed with me! Whoops!

Comments

Petrea Burchard said…
I feel that way about Youtube.

Never fear, Facebook changes on us all the time. But you already know that!
Hi, Anita. I'm new to your blog, and I feel your pain. Usually I finally figure out how to do something online and the powers that be change the system. Drives me nuts! Love the picture you've included on your post. I'll join your blog and stop by again.
Victoria Marie Lees
http://victoriamarielees.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

King Edward VII's Coronation

Fire by C C Humphreys

Blog Tour-Nadine Dorries

FTC Guidelines

In accordance with FTC guidelines concerning blogging endorsements, any books reviewed on this site I have either purchased, or received from the publisher in return for an honest review and without financial incentive.

As an Amazon.com affiliate, I receive a tiny dividend from books purchased through the Amazon links displayed on my blog and/or blogs on which reviews are posted.