Blog Award


With many thanks to the lovely Maggi Andersen for nominating me for this Blog Award
For those I nominate in turn - I promise not to ask you to compile seven formerly unknown things about you and your mother-in-law. Nor shall I ask you to reveal to the world your most embarrassing moment - This one is easy and invites you to visit a list of wonderful writing and author blogs you may never have seen before.


 Rules:
Post the logo on your blog
Thank the person who nominated you
Choose 10-12 other ladies who blog, as your nominees
Post the links to the nominees' blogs and notify them  on their blog
Here are my nominees in alphabetical order

Comments

Petrea Burchard said…
Thank you for thinking of me, Anita! I'll do my best, and I look forward to checking these other blogs.
Thank you for the award Anita. I shall try and have it on my blog by Wednesday! x
Alison Stuart said…
Thanks for the nomination, Anita. I'll reciprocate next Monday.

Popular posts from this blog

King Edward VII's Coronation

Fire by C C Humphreys

Blog Tour-Nadine Dorries

FTC Guidelines

In accordance with FTC guidelines concerning blogging endorsements, any books reviewed on this site I have either purchased, or received from the publisher in return for an honest review and without financial incentive.

As an Amazon.com affiliate, I receive a tiny dividend from books purchased through the Amazon links displayed on my blog and/or blogs on which reviews are posted.