Thursday, 3 September 2009

Kreativ Blog Award

I have been asked to accept and pass on this award by Ginger Simpson in the interests of author promotion. I apologise now to those on the list below for loading you with something else you have to pass on, but I for one always look at the blog lists and I am sure others will look at yours too.

Thus I hope by giving this to you, more people get to see your blog.

Rule for Passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award
It functions as a meme---list 7 of your favorite things, 7 of your favorite activities, 7 things no one knows about you.

Seven of my favorite things: my laptop, chocolate, family, gorillas, chilli, anchovies and books.

Seven of my favorite activities: writing, reading, visiting historic houses, dinner parties [giving and attending], travelling, cooking, [cannot think of a seventh, well OK I can, but I wouldn't want to shock anyone]

Seven things no one knows about me: Tricky one, as the reason no one knows those things is because I don't want them to! So I'm missing this one out as I wouldn't want to embarrass myself would I?

For the Kreativ Blog Award I nominate:

1. Julianne Douglas
2. Julie Conner
3. Kat Taylor
4. Evangeline at Edwardian Promenade
5. Jennifer Hudson Taylor
6. Anne Gilbert
7. Sandi Rog

These blogs have great book reviews, writing tips and anecdotes that entertain as well as inform. I cannot resist dipping into them when I have a free moment or when I ought to be writing, so go take a look and procrastinate for an hour or so - they are great.

More rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

5 comments:

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Congrats on winning the award. I wish all the best. I hope to read more interesting posts from you.

Jennifer Hudson Taylor said...

Congratulations on your blog award. You have a great blog. And thank you for nominating me.

Julianne Douglas said...

Congratulations on the award, Anita, and thank you for nominating me in turn!

Martina said...

Hi,
I wish you get some more awards on the blogging.Keep it going.

audiokabel

Micah said...

Very nice! This is a wonderful blog... I had a great time browsing and reading your posts. You may also drop by my site if you have time. It's about christian books . I'm sure you'd find my site useful.

Review of The Murderess by Jennifer Wells

PUBLISHER’S BLURB The Murderess is a heart-stopping story of family, love, passion and betrayal set against the backdrop of war-r...