I have been asked to accept and pass on this award by Ginger Simpson in the interests of author promotion. I apologise now to those on the list below for loading you with something else you have to pass on, but I for one always look at the blog lists and I am sure others will look at yours too.
Thus I hope by giving this to you, more people get to see your blog.
Rule for Passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award
It functions as a meme---list 7 of your favorite things, 7 of your favorite activities, 7 things no one knows about you.
Seven of my favorite things: my laptop, chocolate, family, gorillas, chilli, anchovies and books.
Seven of my favorite activities: writing, reading, visiting historic houses, dinner parties [giving and attending], travelling, cooking, [cannot think of a seventh, well OK I can, but I wouldn't want to shock anyone]
Seven things no one knows about me: Tricky one, as the reason no one knows those things is because I don't want them to! So I'm missing this one out as I wouldn't want to embarrass myself would I?
For the Kreativ Blog Award I nominate:
1. Julianne Douglas
2. Julie Conner
3. Kat Taylor
4. Evangeline at Edwardian Promenade
5. Jennifer Hudson Taylor
6. Anne Gilbert
7. Sandi Rog
These blogs have great book reviews, writing tips and anecdotes that entertain as well as inform. I cannot resist dipping into them when I have a free moment or when I ought to be writing, so go take a look and procrastinate for an hour or so - they are great.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.