Lets Be Friends

Nadine Laman of 'First Draft' Blog shared the "Let's Be Friends" award with me. Thank you, Nadine, a nice filip to a Monday morning, I accept your friendship and the award.

Blogs that receive the 'Let’s Be Friends Award' are purely for bloggers to find like-minded writing friends - as it's such a solitary and isolating occupation. So to bring attention to new writers, please deliver this award to your own list of bloggers. I clicked onto Nadine's list this morning and I'm still reading when I should be writing - so beware!

In the spirit of new friends - here are some I have only recently come across, - those of you who are on my bloglist and who comment on my posts are all great friends already. You know who you are but here's an acknowledgment, Ginger, Gemi, Lisa, Jen, Anne G, Anne W, and a hug for Mirella.

Nixy Valentine - who always makes me smile
Marsha Moore - ditto and cos she loves London as much as I do
Lisa Logan - cos you have to click the 'adult' button to read the blog!
Sandi Rog - because she needs a hug today too
Jennifer Haymore - a friend I linked up with again recently after a long break
Julianne Douglas My Nano Buddy, hello again

and of course a mention for Nadine Laman who started this!

Comments

Marsha said…
Aw! Thanks Anita!

PS - I just discovered I have yet to respond to an email you sent me ages ago! Maybe I don't deserve the award! I am rubbish with emails!
Lisa Logan said…
LOL Thanks so much! I was having a rough morning staying home with a sick child, and this brightened my day. :)

--Lisa
http://authorlisalogan.blogspot.com
Nixy Valentine said…
Thank you, Anita!

You've really brightened my day!
Jen Black said…
I'm so glad you don't mind me reading "your" blog friends! At first it seemed rather like eavesdropping, but it is such a fun way to get to know people with the same interests that I couldn't resist.
Jen
Anita Davison said…
I'm sure they wouldn't mind, Jen - That's thanks for stopping by how I got to know them in the first place. I did make it clear though that these were 'new' and I appreciate all my 'old' blog buddies who read my stuff and send comments
Thanks so much, Anita.
What a great idea!
I enjoy blog trolling! There's always interesting bits to read in all sorts of places. LOL
Ginger Simpson said…
I'm so proud to be your friend...and I love your blog. I may not always comment, but I'm lurking in the shadows, waiting for the opportunity to pout when you don't mention my name. *lol*

Hugz,
G

Popular posts from this blog

King Edward VII's Coronation

Fire by C C Humphreys

Blog Tour-Nadine Dorries

FTC Guidelines

In accordance with FTC guidelines concerning blogging endorsements, any books reviewed on this site I have either purchased, or received from the publisher in return for an honest review and without financial incentive.

As an Amazon.com affiliate, I receive a tiny dividend from books purchased through the Amazon links displayed on my blog and/or blogs on which reviews are posted.