Friday, 22 May 2009

Shamelessly Nicked From Another Blog


But It made me laugh so much I have to share it......

Me: Deb, do you have any lip gloss?
My Sister: DO I HAVE LIP GLOSS?!
*pulls open her purse to reveal approximately 10,236 lip glosses*
Me: Uh, I’ll try this stuff.
My Sister: OH! It’s good! It’s called “VENOM”. I got it for Christmas.
Me: Oh. Awesome. *applies lip gloss* *pause* *one minute of silence*
Me: Deb?
My Sister: Yeah?
Me: Is it supposed to, like, burn?
My Sister: Yeah, it totally does that.
Me: Is it, like, one of those lip glosses that are supposed to plump your lips like collagen by irritating them?
My Sister: What? They have lip glosses like that?
Me: Yeah dude. Are you telling me you’ve used it for the past few months and never questioned that?
My Sister: I never really thought about it.
Me: You never thought it was weird that a lip gloss was setting your lips on fire?
My Sister: Uh. No. I guess I didn’t.
Me: BECAUSE SERIOUSLY, MY LIPS ARE ON FIRE RIGHT NOW.
My Sister: Well.
Me: ON FIRE. I MEAN, THIS KIND OF PAIN IS INTENSE.
My Sister: I…
Me: ONNNNNNNNNN FIRE!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEE! I NEED A TISSUE TO WIPE IT OFF! OH MY GOD THE BURNING! THE BURNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
My Sister: Wait. Your lips actually look bigger though.
Me: THE BURNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIN—Wha? Seriously?
My Sister: Yeah.
Me: Oh. I guess I’ll leave it on then.
My Sister: Totally.

2 comments:

Donna May said...

Anita, I couldn't resist this and just telling you I laughed for ages over it too - dare I say I may have left it on too? Great stuff

Anne Whitfield - author said...

Loved this!

BLOG TOUR

..for A Knightsbridge Scandal all this week The Writing Garnet Chick Lit Club Connect I Heart Reading Bookish Jottings ...