I'm A Book Reviewer!


Historical Novel Review Blog run by Mirella Patzer, Lisa Yarde and Miranda Miller have asked me to join them as a reviewer as the blog is growing and requests for reviews of upcoming novels is increasing.

I’m very excited about this as I love reading the genre as well as writing it and from a practical point of view it helps to keep up with the kind of stories readers are clamouring for. The books range from medieval Mysteries to Regency Romps and my first review is now up on the blog.

'Dissolution’ by C J Sansom, is a murder mystery set in Henry VIII’s England at the time of the Dissolution of the Monasteries. Mr Sansom portrays the fear and suspicion of those days and the men who made their fortunes on the back of it with fascinating insight.

The Blog will also be presenting Author Promotions, starting on Sunday 19th October with Mirella Patzer’s Novel Bloodstone Castle. I have inserted a widget above – another procrastination toy which keeps me away from actually writing. Mirella has an interview and excerpts from the novel all next week, so do stop by and leave a comment on the blog.

Comments

Lisa Yarde said…
And we love having you be a part of the blog, Anita. Warning: I'll be bugging you for the code on that Countdown widget later.

Lisa
Ginger Simpson said…
Congratulations, Anita. I was asked to be a reviewer once...it's a lot of work but a fun experience. I love your blog. :)

Ginger

Popular posts from this blog

King Edward VII's Coronation

Fire by C C Humphreys

Blog Tour-Nadine Dorries

FTC Guidelines

In accordance with FTC guidelines concerning blogging endorsements, any books reviewed on this site I have either purchased, or received from the publisher in return for an honest review and without financial incentive.

As an Amazon.com affiliate, I receive a tiny dividend from books purchased through the Amazon links displayed on my blog and/or blogs on which reviews are posted.