Monday, 3 December 2012

Book News

Just doing a little bragging this Monday morning.  

After all the editing, proofing, which is still going on by the way, cover art tweaking and frantically checking facts to see I have got it right, 'Royalist Rebel', my 17th Century biographical novel about Elizabeth Murray is available for pre-order on WH Smiths and Waterstones - the latter has included a countdown of 45 days to publication!

Release day is scheduled for January 17th 2013 - so I had better get back to reading the final set of proofs. It's almost like Christmas!

Postcript - And today, [Wednesday] I am now on the Claymore Books Website too!

7 comments:

Anne Gallagher said...

Congratulations! This looks like an awesome book!

Anita Davison said...

Thanks, Anne - It's all becoming real now and getting quite exciting.

Margaret Evans Porter said...

Enjoy the anticipation!
I so look forward to reading it.

Anita Davison said...

Thanks so much Margaret. I have been looking at your novels lately and putting some on my Christmas list - very impressive!

Kate Ala said...

Not long now. Exciting.

Petrea Burchard said...

Very exciting! Congratulations, Anita!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a book I'd like to read. Any idea if it will be published in the United States?

Books We Love

FTC Guidelines

In accordance with FTC guidelines concerning blogging endorsements, I would like all of my readers to know that any books reviewed on this site I have either purchased, or received from the publisher in return for an honest review and without financial incentive.

I am also an Amazon.com affiliate, and as such receive a tiny dividend of books purchased through the Amazon links displayed on my blog and/or blogs the reviews on which the reviews are posted.